Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by one of our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide, we have our finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. For over 15 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top travel suppliers—our long-standing relationships give Travelzoo members access to the irresistible deals.
Travelzoo is seeking a Producer to specialize in travel and hotel accounts. Travelzoo Producers are the ultimate deal experts. Our Production teams research, analyze, negotiate and write in pursuit of the best deals for our members. They work directly with hotels, restaurants and travel companies and merchants to develop the best campaigns possible and find every opportunity to put those deals in front of our global member base through our website, apps, emails and social media channels.
This position is based in Singapore.
- Source, research and provide basic assessment of high-quality deal content
- Write clear, concise, accurate and compelling deal copy
- Identify areas where content is lacking or needs more variety, then source and develop deals to meet those needs
- Maintain quality and quantity of content in a given area of the website
- Develop general knowledge of all verticals of the travel industry
- Assist in maintaining quality of live content and liaising with clients and customer services to address issues
- Ensure that all inventory and Top 20 deadlines are adhered to
- Pro-actively work with clients to advise and optimize all media and identify additional opportunities that may lead to increased spend
- Thoroughly review and test deals before recommending for publication
- Test booking ads to make sure they’re still valid and bookable
- Partner with sales team to nurture advertiser relationships.
- Around 4 to 5 years of editorial experiences in media and advertising
- Preferable graduate from B.A./B.S. in Tourism, Hospitality , Journalism, Communications (or any other related field)
- Passion and knowledge in travel
- Determined and in doing research
- Good command written and verbal communications skills
- Strong project-management, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent international career opportunities in a high growth company
- Exciting and fast paced work environment
- Ask about our travel perk!
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!
Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Associate Producer.