Travelzoo is seeking a Head of Marketing, U.S. to lead all aspects of Travelzoo’s marketing initiatives in the U.S. market, the largest business segment for Travelzoo worldwide. This person will provide a strategic vision for all facets of marketing and ensure vigorous, integrated, and flawless execution of its mission. Key areas of focus include the development and enhancement of CRM and direct marketing capabilities to drive growth through new customer acquisition, retention, and partnerships that will maximize customer lifetime value. The Head of Marketing, U.S. will also be charged with elevating brand awareness in the U.S. through social media, PR, communications, and trade marketing. This person will report to the GM, U.S. business.
Do you feel…
- Excited to lead the full marketing function including member lifecycle marketing (awareness, acquisition, activation, revenue, retention, referral), partnerships, branding, digital marketing (SEO, SEM, email, social media, mobile, etc.), trade marketing, PR and communications.
- Able to drive both ROI-based decision making and creative thinking at all levels, leading and evolving a brand to differentiate itself in a fast-paced, competitive landscape.
- Capable of solving complex strategic problems and develop roadmaps to execute against this strategy with the appropriate tactics.
- Entrepreneurial with a creative approach to developing new, innovative ideas that will stretch the organization and push boundaries within the industry.
- Keen to balance the need to drive results and importance of the Company’s member-first values.
- Enthusiastic to set ambitious, compelling goals and aggressive schedules for improvement.
You are ideally…
- A leader with high standards and an eye for talent having built, led and mentored teams.
- Able to influence and lead across all levels and functions within an organization and serve as a spokesperson in the industry.
- Experienced working in a high-growth, digitally driven business.
- A steward of the Company’s resources and a responsible, results-driven leader; mentality of a CEO or owner - experience managing a P&L a plus.
- An excellent communicator with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to direct her/his colleagues and team to set priorities and execute.
- A person with a ‘builder’ mentality as the brand and business goes through a revitalization.
What’s in it for you…
- Broaden your horizon by working with a global team and potentially in a different country
- Experience one of our travel deals first-hand – we call it the Travelzoo Experience
- We recognize your achievements with our employee awards
- Enjoy working like an entrepreneur? Our flat hierarchies will provide you with this opportunity
- Hybrid work model. Meet virtually or in one of our elegant workspaces in the heart of vibrant cities
- Enrich your career perspectives by joining our global mentorship program
- Is life-long learning important to you? We offer online and offline learning options
- We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
If you are excited about this opportunity and feel intrigued by our values of “leading by example”, “warm heart”, “cool head” and “working hands”, then we would like to get to know you!