Travelzoo is seeking a Marketing Manager [Brand] to join our team in London, UK. The Marketing Manager will elevate our brand perception and deliver consistent, powerful messaging across all channels, shaping how the Travelzoo brand comes to life in the hearts and minds of consumers. This role is a cornerstone of our Marketing Team’s mission to champion the Travelzoo brand, grow a thriving member base and support our position as the world’s leading publisher of travel deals.
Do you feel…
- Enthusiastic to develop a robust calendar of integrated marketing campaigns including tentpoles, pulse campaigns and always-on vertical themes (e.g., foodie tourism, wellness travel).
- Motivated to work closely with our Publishing, Sales, Production and Partnerships teams to ensure that campaigns maximize our content and revenue opportunities and are on track towards goals.
- Keen to work with teams from across the company and with external agency partners to manage all strategic and tactical aspects of marketing campaigns (e.g., creative development, events, sweepstakes, advertising, PR) and deliver outstanding experiences for current and prospective members across earned, owned, and paid channels.
- Capable of managing press and public relations including media opportunities that amplify our campaigns and ensure continuous media coverage including drafting/editing press releases, utilizing agency resources as needed
- Driven to develop concise and inspiring briefs that inspire work that is strategically sound, creatively compelling and delivers the desired business results
- Able to leverage research, data and insights to inform brand marketing initiatives: identify consumer/member research needs on an ongoing basis; manage research projects, present findings to key stakeholders, and make informed recommendations for actions
- Confident to advocate internally for the Travelzoo brand, augmenting and enforcing global brand guidelines among the UK team and facilitating consistent visual and narrative brand messaging across all consumer touchpoints
- Empowered to work with our international marketing teams to coordinate global marketing campaigns and press releases
- Excited to identify and respond to other strategic brand opportunities, e.g., partnerships, licensing.
You are ideally…
- Degree educated in marketing, communications or related
- A professional with 5-10 years of progressive marketing management experience with consumer-facing brands including management of brand campaigns from conception through execution and optimization
- Experienced developing campaigns that serve both B2C and B2B marketing goals
- Skilled at successfully utilizing mutliple marketing channels to amplify brand marketing campaigns including social media, paid digital, public relations and influencer marketing
- Experienced working with creative agencies to develop digital, print and out-of-home campaign assets
- Experienced in content marketing including original video content
- Demonstrably excellent at written and verbal communication with attention to detail
- An analytical thinker with research skills
- An outstanding collaborator with strong teamwork and management skills and the ability to collaborate with leaders at all levels of the organization; experience working cross-functionally with sales/account management and editorial teams is a plus
- An opportunistic and inventive problem solver with a high level of accountability and ownership
- Passionate about developing breakthrough creative and driving consumer behavior
- Fluent in English
What’s in it for you…
- Broaden your horizon by working in a different country
- Experience one of our travel deals first-hand – we call it the Travelzoo Experience
- Be part of a global team
- Work hard and celebrate in style at our team events
- We recognize your achievements with our employee awards
- Enjoy working like an entrepreneur? Our collaborative culture will provide you with this opportunity
- Hybrid work model. Meet virtually or in one of our elegant workspaces in the heart of vibrant cities
- Enrich your career perspectives by joining our global mentorship program
- Is life-long learning important to you? We offer online and offline learning options
- It’s not all about the money, but money is important. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
If you are excited about this opportunity and feel intrigued by our values of “leading by example”, “warm heart”, “cool head” and “working hands”, then we would like to get to know you!