Inspiration, trust, and passion are at the heart of Travelzoo. Every week our global team creates irresistible and rigorously reviewed offers that get our 30 million members exploring the world through travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. Our long-standing expertise, appreciation of other cultures and high standards are key to creating value for our members.
The marketing team is responsible for acquiring and retaining Travelzoo members; increasing brand awareness through public relations, social media and brand marketing; and elevating our brand perception across everything that we do. The team also establishes Travelzoo as a thought leader in the travel industry and increases B2B demand for our products and services in partnership with our sales teams.
Do you feel...
- Energized to take on management of member acquisition programs, bringing ideas and a test-and-learn orientation to drive scalable subscriber growth
- Confident based on your track record that you can build and execute large-scale member acquisition programs for Travelzoo
- Experienced and equally comfortable managing digital marketing agencies as well as managing campaigns directly
- Curious and resourceful to research new emerging channels, platforms and tools to find new ways to deliver growth and to creatively solve problems
- Adept at distilling communications’ objectives into ad headlines, campaign creative, video scripts and other brand communications
- Enthusiastic to work with marketing colleagues in other countries to share best practices and learnings and work with cross-functional teams to coordinate multi-channel campaigns
- Motivated to work with other teams to make the case for cross-functional projects that will expedite growth
You are ideally…
- Degree educated (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, or Hospitality)
- A rising professional with 7-10 years of experience, including direct experience in a related field (Digital Media, Advertising)
- An experienced, results-driven performance/growth marketer with a strong record of managing successful large-scale member/subscriber acquisition campaigns
- An expert at managing global member/subscriber acquisition campaigns across multiple media channels while staying current on emerging media trends
- Metrics-driven and adept at working with quantitative and qualitative insights to understand user behavior, and to be able to analyze the impact of each acquisition channel
- A high-performance thinker with a strong work ethic and sound judgement
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
What’s in it for you…
- Broaden your horizon by working with a global team and potentially in a different country
- Experience one of our travel deals first-hand – we call it the Travelzoo Experience
- We recognize your achievements with our employee awards
- Enjoy working like an entrepreneur? Our flat hierarchies will provide you with this opportunity
- Hybrid work model. Meet virtually or in one of our elegant workspaces in the heart of vibrant cities
- Enrich your career perspectives by joining our global mentorship program
- Is life-long learning important to you? We offer online and offline learning options
- We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
If you are excited about this opportunity and feel intrigued by our values of “leading by example”, “warm heart”, “cool head” and “working hands”, then we would like to get to know you!