Travelzoo® provides its 30 million members exclusive offers and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by our deal experts around the globe. We have our finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. We work in partnership with more than 5,000 top travel suppliers—our long-standing relationships give Travelzoo members access to irresistible deals.
Travelzoo is seeking a Marketing Manager [Social Media] (m/w/d) to join our team in Berlin, Germany. In this role, you are part of the marketing team of Travelzoo and responsible for setting and delivering our social media strategy in Germany. You develop content ideas and campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team and other departments. Furthermore, you enjoy working in a team and demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking.
Do you feel…
- Motivated to develop and integrate a social media growth strategy and content calendar for Travelzoo DACH across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest
- Experienced in meeting defined KPIs and objectives and in driving campaigns to boost reach, engagement as well as lead generation to grow our community of travel enthusiasts
- Keen to work with Consumer PR agencies and internal cross-functional stakeholders to develop compelling stories across the earned media landscape
- Driven to monitor progress, measure and analyse social media growth, share of voice, brand sentiment and media clippings with relevant tools
- Determined to monitor and evaluate current and upcoming platforms, tools, as well as visual and cultural trends
- Inspired by trending topics and keen to develop innovative campaigns or ideas to reach new or existing followers
- Confident to set up and manage influencer, content creator, media, and blogger partnerships in close collaboration with external agencies
- Empowered to cooperate closely with our European marketing teams to drive synergies and share best practise
You are ideally…
- Degree educated (or equivalent experience), ideally in Communications, Cultural Studies or Marketing
- A professional with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a social media role
- An excellent copywriter and communicator with a passion for digital communication, lifestyle, and travel topics as well as the social media channels
- An individual with a strong attention to details; experience in working with InDesign, Photoshop or other graphic design tools is a plus
- An analytical thinker paired with an understanding of the most relevant cultural and social media trends and tools. Knowledge of the tourism industry is a plus.
- A self-starter with a hands-on mentality and who likes to share knowledge and experience within the team
- Experienced in project management
- Fluent in German and English
What’s in it for you…
- Broaden your horizon by working in a different country
- Experience one of our travel deals first-hand – we call it the Travelzoo Experience
- Be part of a global team
- Work hard and celebrate in style at our team events
- We recognize your achievements with our employee awards
- Enjoy working like an entrepreneur? Our collaborative culture will provide you with this opportunity
- Meet and network in our workspaces in the heart of vibrant cities
- Enrich your career perspectives by joining our global mentorship program
- Is life-long learning important to you? We offer online and offline learning options
- It’s not all about the money, but money is important. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
If you are excited about this opportunity and feel intrigued by our values of “leading by example”, “warm heart”, “cool head” and “working hands”, then we would like to get to know you!