Travelzoo is seeking a Systems Administrator in our Mountain View office.
Do you feel...
- Capable of the administration, support and maintenance of hybrid IT server infrastructure (on premise and Azure)
- Keen to provide analysis, troubleshooting and performance tuning of Windows web server farms, MS SQL servers and cloud based enterprise solutions.
- Motivated to assist and provide support in the day-to-day operations of a 24/7 high traffic web environment
- Able to assist in the deployment of new servers and applications in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
You are ideally…
- A degree educated with 5+ years Systems administration experience in a high-performance, high-availability IIS web environment on premise and cloud
- Experienced deploying, configuring and maintaining Azure resources and solutions
- Proficient in administering Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, DNS, IIS, SMTP, Active Directory
- Experienced in server virtualization solutions (vmware, hyper-v)
- Experienced in managing on premise and cloud base storage solutions
- Experienced with server configuration automation tools and automating processes
- Experienced managing and supporting monitoring infrastructure (Hobbit/Xymon, Solarwinds, etc.) and backup solutions
- Solid understanding of SOX and PCI environment a plus
What’s in it for you…
- Broaden your horizon by working in an international team and potentially in a different country
- Experience one of our travel deals first-hand – we call it the Travelzoo Experience
- We recognize your achievements with our employee awards
- Enjoy working like an entrepreneur? Our flat hierarchies will provide you with this opportunity
- Meet and network in our workspaces in the heart of vibrant cities
- Enrich your career perspectives by joining our global mentorship program
- Is life-long learning important to you? We offer online and offline learning options
- We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
If you are excited about this opportunity and feel intrigued by our values of “leading by example”, “warm heart”, “cool head” and “working hands”, then we would like to get to know you!