Travelzoo is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our team to lead general ledger accounting operations and verifying our financial transactions.
Do you feel…
- Adept at preparing journal entries, bank reconciliations, monitoring and reconciling expenses
- Motivated to be responsible for reconciling balance sheet accounts monthly, review and analyze monthly expenses, and manage the month-end close process
- Keen to lead quarterly tax provision tie-outs and tax support
- Able to manage SEC filing tie-outs
- Capable to act as point of contact and coordinate with internal and external audits
- Driven to supervise special projects as needed.
You are Ideally…
- Degree educated, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- A professional with 7-10 years of accounting experience
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel; Adaptive Financials, Workiva and Oracle Financials experience a plus.
- Analytical with strong data analysis and problem-solving abilities
- A high-performance thinker with strong organizational skills, work ethic and sound judgement
What’s in it for you…
- Broaden your horizon by working with a Global team and potentially in a different country
- Experience one of our travel deals first-hand – we call it the Travelzoo Experience
- We recognize your achievements with our employee awards
- Enjoy working like an entrepreneur? Our flat hierarchies will provide you with this opportunity
- Meet and network in our workspaces in the heart of vibrant cities
- Enrich your career perspectives by joining our global mentorship program
- Is life-long learning important to you? Discover our online and offline learning options
- We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
If you are excited about this opportunity and feel intrigued by our values of “leading by example”, “warm heart”, “cool head” and “working hands”, then we would like to get to know you!