Inspiration, trust, and passion are at the heart of Travelzoo. Every week our global team creates irresistible and rigorously reviewed offers that get our 30 million members exploring the world through travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. Our long-standing expertise, appreciation of other cultures and high standards are key to creating value for our members.
Travelzoo is seeking an Associate Producer to join our team in Barcelona, Spain focusing on the French market. Our Production team is responsible for developing the deals we recommend for our members. This requires a balance of activities, including research, writing, evaluating, test booking, consulting with clients, working with Sales, and recommending the best offers to our Publishers for approval. The ideal candidate will have a media background and a passion for exploring the world.
Do you feel...
- Motivated to build client relationships that result in the best offers for our members, while balancing the clients’ need to see top performance for their offers
- Able to identify new and innovative ways to develop creative content in line with the Travelzoo demographic to drive sales
- Determined to maximise the exposure of Travelzoo products by using different marketing platforms, including the Travelzoo website, email newsletters, Top 20 newsletter and social media
- Responsible to operate autonomously on own accounts and/or assists on larger, more complex accounts
- Capable of researching offers to determine their true value and concisely convey why we recommend them for our members
- Enthusiastic to produce inspiring campaigns error free from start to finish (including monitoring campaign performance, analysing campaign results, negotiating offers)
- Keen on sifting through a variety of offers to find the very best ones and push them forward
- Driven to pitch your best deals to Publishers
- Work closely with Sales counterparts to develop new client relationships and grow current ones
- Able to monitor and analyse performance; make adjustments and recommendations in order to ensure our members see the best deals and clients’ expectations are met
- Empowered to communicate effectively across all parts of the business, liaising with Publishers, Sales Managers and Photo Editors
You are ideally…
- Degree educated, preferably in Journalism, Advertising, Communications, Marketing or Hospitality
- A professional with at least 3-5 years of experience, including direct experience in a related field (Digital Media, PR, Advertising)
- A high performer with strong work ethic and sound judgement
- An excellent communicator with strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Someone with a proven passion for travel, including experience booking personal travel
- Empathetic with a hands-on and innovative working style
- Native in French with fluency in English and Spanish
What’s in it for you…
- Broaden your horizon by working in an international team and potentially in a different country
- Experience one of our travel deals first-hand – we call it the Travelzoo Experience
- We recognize your achievements with our employee awards
- Enjoy working like an entrepreneur? Our flat hierarchies will provide you with this opportunity
- Meet and network in our workspaces in the heart of vibrant cities
- Enrich your career perspectives by joining our global mentorship program
- Is life-long learning important to you? We offer online and offline learning options
- We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
If you are excited about this opportunity and feel intrigued by our values of “leading by example”, “warm heart”, “cool head” and “working hands”, then we would like to get to know you!