Our Photo Department brings travel, entertainment and lifestyle deals to “life”. The Freelance Photo and Video Editor (20-30h weekly) is an experienced role that is both technical and editorial. The position requires a keen eye for travel, lifestyle and food photography.
Do you feel…
- Excited to source photos and videos for web production, blog, and social media
- Confident in preparing photos and videos for publication by correcting color, sizing, retouching, and optimizing
- Able to manage requests to ensure daily and weekly deadlines are met
- Keen to edit photos and videos to improve the overall quality and ensure consistency with Travelzoo brand standards
- Motivated to work alongside internal teams to ensure high-quality images are obtained
You are ideally…
- Degree educated with 3+ years of photo research and production experience, ideally in online media
- Skilled in Photoshop as well as Adobe Creative Suite software (esp. Premiere)
- Experienced with video content creation for brands and adaptation for social media platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Knowledgeable of color grading and basic audio design and mixing
- Capable of defining the cinematic style for a brand
- Used to managing multiple daily deadlines while maintaining high-quality standards
- Interested in working in a team-minded atmosphere
- Someone with an understanding of current photo licensing and copyright standards
If you are excited about this opportunity and feel intrigued by our values of “leading by example”, “warm heart”, “cool head” and “working hands”, then we would like to get to know you!