Inspiration, trust, and passion are at the heart of Travelzoo. Every week our global team creates irresistible and rigorously reviewed offers that get our 30 million members exploring the world through travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. Our long-standing expertise, appreciation of other cultures and high standards are key to creating value for our members.
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team in London, United Kingdom. As Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you will represent Travelzoo as its frontline ambassador and manage the full-cycle recruitment process for our different business units in Europe. The Senior Talent Acquisition Manager will be part of an influential Human Resources Team and will collaborate closely with a wide variety of internal stakeholders across all levels.
Do you feel...
- Capable of managing full-cycle recruitment including setting the process, managing postings, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews, soliciting feedback, completing background checks, preparing and extending offers
- Excited to establish relationships with Managers to get a full understanding of their business objectives, business challenges and culture and use the information in each search
- Able to set recruiting strategies that include assessing internal and external talent, sourcing passive candidates
- Motivated to attract, source and screen candidates using a variety of innovative techniques including social networking and direct sourcing, while staying abreast of developing market conditions and trends in the industry
You are ideally…
- Degree qualified in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- A seasoned Recruiter with at least 7 years’ experience in a highly demanding and fast-paced environment (esp. start-ups but also agency or in-house roles)
- A professional with a keen eye for outstanding talent
- An excellent communicator with strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills with an ability to manage up and influence
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- A high performer with exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Proactive, flexible, and ability to multi-task
- Able to maintain confidential information and discretion
- Fluent in English, other European languages will be a plus (esp. German, Spanish and/or French)
What’s in it for you…
- Broaden your horizon by working in a different country
- Experience one of our travel deals first-hand – we call it the Travelzoo Experience
- Be part of an international team
- Work hard and celebrate in style at our team events
- We recognize your achievements with our employee awards
- Enjoy working like an entrepreneur? Our collaborative culture will provide you with this opportunity
- Meet and network in our workspaces in the heart of vibrant cities
- Enrich your career perspectives by joining our global mentorship program
- Is life-long learning important to you? We offer online and offline learning options
- It’s not all about the money, but money is important. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
If you are excited about this opportunity and feel intrigued by our values of “leading by example”, “warm heart”, “cool head” and “working hands”, then we would like to get to know you!