Inspiration, trust, and passion are at the heart of Travelzoo. Every week our global team creates irresistible and rigorously reviewed offers that get our 30 million members off the couch to explore the world through travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. Our long-standing expertise, appreciation of other cultures and high standards are key to creating value for our members.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Barcelona, Spain. As Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for developing and executing holistic, integrated marketing campaigns, informing campaign strategy, delivering marketing briefs, steering creative development and campaign rollout, optimization, and measurement.
In addition, the Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing plans for driving engagement of newly acquired members, ensures diversification of member acquisition channels and negotiates media across larger portals (Google, Facebook, etc.) and ad networks.
Do you feel...
- Capable of managing social media content and programming
- Enthusiastic to work with marketing colleagues in other markets to share best practice and learnings and work with cross-functional teams to coordinate campaigns with publishing calendar
- Experienced researching new emerging platforms and tools to deliver growth and gain an advantage from early adoption
- Enthusiastic to distil communications into ad headlines, value propositions, blog posts, social media and offline brand communications
- Motivated to work with the product and development team to scope out IT project requests, laying out cost benefit and business impact in order to get allocated resource
- Experienced managing all aspects of PR, media outreach, evaluation opportunities, reviewing strategy, etc.
You are ideally…
- Degree educated (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Journalism, Advertising, Communications, Marketing or Hospitality)
- A rising professional with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a related field (Digital Media, PR, Advertising, etc.)
- A high-performance thinker with a strong work ethic and sound judgement
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Experienced at uploading and optimizing paid social ad campaigns and other biddable media platforms
- Comfortable working with quantitative and qualitative data to understand user behaviour
- Fluent in English and Spanish (other European languages such as French and/or German would be a plus)
What’s in it for you…
- Broaden your horizon by working in a different country
- Experience one of our travel deals first-hand – we call it the Travelzoo Experience
- Be part of an international team
- Work hard and celebrate in style at our team events
- We recognize your achievements with our employee awards
- Enjoy working like an entrepreneur? Our collaborative culture will provide you with this opportunity
- Meet and network in our workspaces in the heart of vibrant cities
- Enrich your career perspectives by joining our global mentorship program
- Is life-long learning important to you? We offer online and offline learning options
- It’s not all about the money, but money is important. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
If you are excited about this opportunity and feel intrigued by our values of “leading by example”, “warm heart”, “cool head” and “working hands”, then we would like to get to know you!