Inspiration, trust, and passion are at the heart of Travelzoo. Every week our global team creates irresistible and rigorously reviewed offers that get our 30 million members exploring the world through travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. Our long-standing expertise, appreciation of other cultures and high standards are key to creating value for our members.
Travelzoo is seeking a Product Development Manager in our Miami office. This person is responsible for the planning and execution of the company’s product roadmaps and has significant input into the architecture, usability, content, and design of Travelzoo’s products as well as leading global and regional implementations.
Do you feel...
- Capable of interpreting and translating amorphous concepts into detailed product specifications and architecture
- Motivated to participate in the planning and execution of the product roadmap, incorporating effective change management practices and protocols
- Enthusiastic to promote a culture of innovation and continuous improvement to ensure Travelzoo’s product offerings are creative and market-leading
- Keen on tracking that the daily operations consistently deliver value and fulfill the needs of our internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively anticipate and prepare for managing competing demands and expectations, leveraging best practice workflow and process management methodologies
- Able to align and execute product strategies and roadmaps in collaboration with IT/ Engineering and other departments
- Excited to design and architect high-quality products that deliver an exceptional user experience for our members
You are ideally…
- Degree educated or equivalent in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Computer science or equivalent
- A rising professional with 7 to 10 years in Product Management or Project/Program Management
- Comfortable and knowledgeable about software engineering and architecture fundamentals, able to anticipate and understand technology and function as a product builder
- Able to coordinate and manage content, product, usability, and design
- Highly developed in analytical capabilities and data-driven decision-making
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Empathetic with a hands-on and innovative working style
What’s in it for you…
- Broaden your horizon by working in an international team and potentially in a different country
- Experience one of our travel deals first-hand – we call it the Travelzoo Experience
- We recognize your achievements with our employee awards
- Enjoy working like an entrepreneur? Our flat hierarchies will provide you with this opportunity
- Meet and network in our workspaces in the heart of vibrant cities
- Enrich your career perspectives by joining our global mentorship program
- Is life-long learning important to you? We offer online and offline learning options
- We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
If you are excited about this opportunity and feel intrigued by our values of “leading by example”, “warm heart”, “cool head” and “working hands”, then we would like to get to know you!