Inspiration, trust, and passion are at the heart of Travelzoo. Every week our global team creates irresistible and rigorously reviewed offers that get our 30 million members exploring the world through travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. Our long-standing expertise, appreciation of other cultures and high standards are key to creating value for our members.
Travelzoo is seeking an Producer in our Chicago office. Our Production team is responsible for developing the deals we recommend for our members. This requires a balance of activities, including research, writing, evaluating, test booking, consulting with clients, working with Sales, and recommending the best offers to our Publishers for approval. The ideal candidate will have a media background and a passion for exploring the world.
Do you feel...
- Motivated to be the primary owner of client day to day communication and interactions as it relates to delivery of campaign and ensures client adheres to Travelzoo’s publishing process and guidelines
- Able to ensure all campaign assets are ready for launch of campaign including, but not limited to, client provided tracking, photos, promo details, inventory
- Capable of owning all aspects of delivery strategy and execution
- Excited to be responsible for acquiring client performance data on a weekly basis, ensuring campaign is managed to meet client goals and provide a monthly and/or end of campaign internal case study
- Empowered to ensure website sections are full of content, paid or unpaid, and bring strong editorial content newsletter opportunities to the team to increase overall engagement.
You are ideally…
- Degree educated, preferably in Journalism, Advertising, Communications, Marketing or Hospitality
- A professional with 7-10 years of experience, including direct experience in a related field (Digital Media, PR, Advertising)
- A high-performer with strong work ethic and sound judgement
- An excellent communicator with strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in another language beyond English preferred; experience living internationally even better
- Passionate about travel, including experience booking personal travel
- Empathetic with a hands-on and innovative working style
What’s in it for you…
- Broaden your horizon by working in an international team and potentially in a different country
- Experience one of our travel deals first-hand – we call it the Travelzoo Experience
- We recognize your achievements with our employee awards
- Enjoy working like an entrepreneur? Our flat hierarchies will provide you with this opportunity
- Meet and network in our workspaces in the heart of vibrant cities
- Enrich your career perspectives by joining our global mentorship program
- Is life-long learning important to you? We offer online and offline learning options
- We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
If you are excited about this opportunity and feel intrigued by our values of “leading by example”, “warm heart”, “cool head” and “working hands”, then we would like to get to know you!