Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. We love what we do, and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Product Development Manager in our Miami office to support its growing suite of media, subscription-based interfaces, and email products. The ideal candidate is fluent in technical and business languages, product development and Go-To-Market processes.
The Product Manager will have a passion for championing the member (Travelzoo customer) and surfacing member insights to continuously improve and enhance the products. They will work both independently and collaboratively with key stakeholders to solve business problems and design solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Combine business and product strategy to ensure the development and execution of the product is in line with the product roadmap and vision. Support and articulate the vision and mission of the product roadmap, including implementation and prioritization.
- Manage the product backlog, working with agile engineering teams and designers to prioritize, define, and develop features, user stories, and requirements based on the product roadmap and vision.
- Research, understand, and draw insights on customers' needs by interviewing internal and external users; by performing market and competitive research; through data analysis; and through other methods as appropriate.
- Validate and iterate concepts and products qualitatively, by engaging with users, and quantitatively, using data and tools, to drive strategy, design, and execution decisions that lead to customer satisfaction and realization of business outcomes.
- Build data-backed business cases for products, features, and experiences that will have measurable impact.
- Partner with Marketing and UX to define and design content experiences, new branded sponsorships, new ad units to drive engagement and add user value based on client and market feedback
- Serve as the subject matter expert for products across all business and support teams; define core messaging and value proposition, partner with marketing on content creation, education and training
- 4-year college degree in Computer Science, Digital Media, Marketing, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a market-facing software product management role
- Demonstrated experience managing the end-to-end product or project lifecycle for consumer or enterprise solutions
- Ability to translate technical details into easy to understand concepts and value propositions
- Proven ability to partner successfully with cross-functional teams; self-motivated and excited to lead multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Agile experience
- Experience working with marketing and email based solutions (ESPs, ISPs) preferred
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- 401(k) plan
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!