Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by one of our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide, we have our finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. For over 15 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top travel suppliers—our long-standing relationships give Travelzoo members access to the irresistible deals.
Travelzoo Producers are the ultimate deal experts. The Producer is responsible for securing the best travel deals for our members from the most desirable clients. They lead a team and is respected as one of the most senior experts within the production team. The Producer reports into the Head of Publishing.
The ideal candidate will be customer-centric, have a creative flair for writing, be data-driven and analytical and excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, always changing environment.
This position is based in Sydney.
- Drives the overall vertical strategy working closely with sales leaders and publisher
- Works with sales team to understand the pipeline and grow the category whilst maintaining an excellent member experience
- Works in partnership with publishing to expand content, increase revenue and fill inventory holes
- Demonstrates strong account management skills and works on some of the vertical’s top accounts
- Assists Assistant/Associate Producers where required
- Works with the Head of Publishing to assign workflow within the team
- Is responsible for creating collections where required
- Leads production efforts and liaises with colleagues from European and global production teams where required
- Collaborates with the Head of Publishing to devise an editorial calendar of themed and topical campaigns; can identify opportunities for engagement through content and makes proactive suggestions for improvements
- Analysis of Local Deals results; helping to shape a send strategy focused on high engagement and improved member relations
- Acts as back up Publisher Is a respected senior representative of the Travelzoo brand and is able to hold face to face meetings with senior members in the travel and leisure businesses
- Degree educated (or equivalent experience)
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and be able to work towards deadlines
- Focus on execution and implementation
- Find solutions to identified problems
- A high-performance focus, strong work ethic and sound judgement
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven passion for travel and lifestyle activities, including experience booking personal travel
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent international career opportunities in a high growth company
- Exciting and fast paced work environment
- Ask about our travel perks!
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!