Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it’s a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
Travelzoo is seeking a Campaign Assistant (Assistant Producer) in our Los Angeles office. This role is responsible for researching, writing, evaluating, test booking and publishing offers we recommend for our members. This requires careful attention to detail, a passion for travel, and the ability to work closely with others.
The ideal candidate should be well traveled and have a passion for exploring the world. Our Producers relish the idea of spending hours researching travel deals – and at Travelzoo, we do this every day so our members don’t have to.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Campaign on behalf of Travelzoo’s 28 million members worldwide to source the best deals
• Research offers as provided to determine their true value
• Convey concisely to our members what makes the deal and destination amazing, while balancing what members need to know
• Review a variety of offers to find the very best ones and push them forward
• Update ongoing deals
• Give feedback to Publishers and fellow Producers on what makes a deal worthy of publish
• Write headlines and stories for publish
• 4-year college degree, preferably in Journalism, Marketing or Hospitality
• 2-3+ years of experience; new graduates with relevant internship experience considered
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• A high-performance focus, strong work ethic and sound judgement
• Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Fluency in another language beyond English preferred; experience living internationally even better
• Proven passion for travel, including experience booking personal travel
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• 401(k) plan
• Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
• Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!