Travelzoo is a trusted online publisher of travel and entertainment deals sourced by Travelzoo Deal Experts around the world. Established in 1998, Travelzoo has been publishing travel and entertainment offers for more than 20 years. Travelzoo has 25 offices in 11 countries and an audience of 28 million members globally. We research, test and evaluate travel and entertainment offers to ensure they are high value, accurate and available at the date and price advertised.
Travelzoo is seeking a Public Relations Manager for our London office.
The Public Relations Manager will lead the evolution of the PR strategy in the UK by elevating and promoting the Travelzoo brand far and wide. This could involve anything from announcing the latest trends from member surveys, championing the voice of the consumer on industry issues to breaking the internet with headline-grabbing content.
The marketing team evangelise the Travelzoo brand and support our position as the world’s leading publisher of travel and entertainment deals. We’re currently looking to make this key hire to spearhead a new direction in our marketing communications.
- Work closely with the global PR team to set a yearly PR plan—the specific themes will be devised locally, with the UK strategy set by the Public Relations Manager
- Lead agencies and freelancers on various Public Relations projects to ensure optimal output
- Co-ordinate the schedule of corporate releases, liaising with the company’s founder and the managing director for the UK
- Creation of all PR material for UK media
- Secure coverage across online, print and broadcast media
- Become the key media contact for the UK by building a network of contacts in the travel and consumer sectors
- Identify the success measures and track the ROI of all coverage
- Take the lead on media events and help with exclusive member events across the year
- Support the brand marketing manager to secure campaign exposure with key media
- Develop influencer marketing program
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience in PR and communications in a senior position
- Strong communicator
- Seeks out opportunities and identifies how we can capitalise on emerging communication channels
- Highly developed knowledge of PR, social media and the evolving digital landscape
- A good sense of humour—we’re a small-knit team that works hard but likes to have fun doing so
- Competitive salary
- Unique incentives such as an annual stipend to experience Travelzoo’s deals and employee discounts
- Flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team
- Various development options and career opportunities
- International exchange and cooperation with colleagues around the globe
- Best working conditions and modern offices in the heart of London
Interested? If you enjoy working in an international, innovative organisation with a cooperative team, we look forward to receiving your application, which should include a motivation letter, your CV and availability.